The Relationships and Family Violence Services team promotes safe, equal and just relationships by privileging the safety of women and children, by listening to the voices of children and by a commitment to culturally sensitive practice.
- Men's Behaviour Change Groups – for men 20+ years old who have used violence
- Men's Case Management – for men 18+ years old who have used violence
- Specialised Family Violence Support - case management/counselling for women and children who have experienced violence
- Supporting Children after Separation Program (children aged 5-18)
- Individual , Couples and Family Relationship Counselling
- Parent Education and Skills Development - group work
Service options are offered to women, men, children, families, individuals and couples.
Referrals and Enquiries
Please ring Bethany and ask for the Relationships and Family Violence Services Intake Worker
Information for referring Health Professionals
Ring Bethany and ask for the Relationships and Family Violence Services Intake Worker. Secondary consultation is available. In accordance with Privacy Principles signed consent is required prior to discussing client information.